Professionals for Drug Reform, Australia
Working together to balance professional responsibility with our need to take positive action"
- Provide peer support through social networks of like minded individuals.
- Help break down the stigma about drugs and drug reform.
- Increase knowledge of the drug reform landscape.
- Increase the ability of professionals to effectively manage workplace drug reform issues and conversations.
- Broaden networks and increase opportunities for collaboration between professionals in different fields and locations.
- Identify opportunities to take positive action on drug reform.
This team has 10 public channels in total.
Topic: Company-wide announcements and work-based matters
Purpose: This channel is for team-wide communication and announcements. All team members are in this channel.
Purpose: Channel to discuss all aspects of this group; name, purpose, processes etc
Purpose: You heard it here first
Topic: Non-work banter and water cooler conversation
Purpose: A place for non-work-related flimflam, faffing, hodge-podge or jibber-jabber you'd prefer to keep out of more focused work-related channels.
Purpose: NSW specific discussion, events and meet ups.
Purpose: South Australia specific discussion, events and meet ups
Purpose: Victoria specific discussion, events and meet ups
Purpose: Western Australia specific discussion, events and meet ups
Number of members by timezones in UTC. DST applied.