Professionals for Drug Reform, Australia
Working together to balance professional responsibility with our need to take positive action"
- Provide peer support through social networks of like minded individuals.
- Help break down the stigma about drugs and drug reform.
- Increase knowledge of the drug reform landscape.
- Increase the ability of professionals to effectively manage workplace drug reform issues and conversations.
- Broaden networks and increase opportunities for collaboration between professionals in different fields and locations.
- Identify opportunities to take positive action on drug reform.
Company-wide announcements and work-based matters
This channel is for team-wide communication and announcements. All team members are in this channel.
Channel to discuss all aspects of this group; name, purpose, processes etc
You heard it here first
Non-work banter and water cooler conversation
A place for non-work-related flimflam, faffing, hodge-podge or jibber-jabber you'd prefer to keep out of more focused work-related channels.
NSW specific discussion, events and meet ups.
South Australia specific discussion, events and meet ups
Victoria specific discussion, events and meet ups
Western Australia specific discussion, events and meet ups
Number of members by timezones in UTC. DST applied.